Friday, June 5, 2009

LOVE

I cloud myself with the shadow of dreams---
My voice no longer heard.
The night sky resolves to break my trance
I long to free my bird.
My bird is caged within my self---
That hears none but truth,
I forgive my past and live th NOW
And grow myself anew.
The bird within, flaps its wings
With vigour, more than once
I cuddle my Self in my bosom's crest
For fear that I might chance---
So long a breath I draw to me
My future's long drawn drone
I bedeck myself with solitude's crown
My love in me forlorn.
To seek Thy Blessings from far above
I rise myself anew,
Gifted am I, my birt sweet chance
My love is breath and dew.
I nestle my being in Thy cradled arms
For this moment lest I pride
I pine for songs in my trying times
In me Thy lyrics hide.
Oh! 'Sweet One' my torment steam
Like this and times to come
My mellowed ecstasy in Thy sweet Form
Fill my soul's sojourn.
I love Thee now as I loved Thee then
My bird lone and firm
I gladden myself with the dew I have
In washing Thy Feet's realm.

1 comment: