Saturday, June 6, 2009

A jug full of understanding

Just another day, I thought.No different from the others that have gone.Finished off some pending work in a jiffy and concentrated on my stomach's call. Samosa and omlette.... not bad. The cuckooey inuendoes with the rising sun, the ecstatic refrains of a wicket caught,television news channels flashing issus within and without the country,... vagera vagera.
I closed my eyes. Gave myself time. Let go off the day, do something different.......ohhh... That's what comes to you when you are getting bored. A phase, a period of waiting... That's where I am in.
Saw off my sister to school, sat browsing the net searching for some entertainment, Facebook Gmail, Yahoo.... chuckling all the time at my own demeanour. The ewspaper came at last. No jhanjhat of power cuts, no power consumption, no hike in the monthly bill ....lol....I am comparing with the Internet.My drooping spirit came alive. UPA all set to empower women, Barrack Obama with hiis peace morcha,racial hatred still at a boiling point..... marring Australian culture, anthrax dovetailing H1N1, pesticides found in mobthers breast milk.....ad then my attention shifts to Jug Surya. Written about a flower --amaltas--- the article makes my day.It's a flower totally ignorant of its beauty. No price tag does it covet and lives its gift. We, at least some of us who know to appreciate too are like the flower. The writer berates mankind when he bcomes judgemental with certain acts of inhumanity. But I take it differently. The flower, through the article, whispers something in my ear. It comes to me pronounced and candid. In being whatever I am, in living whatever way I choose, I am the best and it is this knowing that matters.
Time , we rose up to this knowledge that God has given us merit to acknowledge ourselves human and we are capable of saving this world from all that which pose as a threat. Time we rose up from our earthly standards and escalate ourselves to Godhood. The Amaltas and all that is Nature says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment