Sunday, June 7, 2009

I was impatiently waiting for a comment on the topic I had written, when my dear sister comes up with another topic without even reading it. The world, I think, needs a Global Reminder System that can, in the very first click, bring my blog to my dearie sister's monitor. She had asked me to write on the lack of team spirit of The Indian Cricket Team.The Indian Cricket Team is surely not going to appreciate the fact that they are constantly being pointed out by their own Indian comrades for their display of lack of the fighting spirit. The whole world of office-holders, business magnets,teachers, students, parents, filmstars, writers...etc..etc is getting crushed under the critics Grinder.But there is a difference. There are two categories of people who come under the Grinder. People who love to be criticised and those who don't. The rest of the world is ready to press the button at the very first opportunity they get. My sister, I don't know comes under which category. For she chooses not to criticise at all. She is one of the most important critics whom I can happily depend on but something in her must have prompted her to take a different step. I have come here to give a bit of myself. And I surely am not the God of all Perfection. In this episode i choose to give that part of me which speaks volumes of the original particles of the HomoSapiens that I've been carrying through the ages..........Desire.......expectation........agitation........... particles of expectations. Is my sister aware of my fervent appeals? Well,He is there listening anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment