Saturday, September 26, 2009

FEELINGS

Had nothing to do. So, decided to send a friend request to some of the star celebrities. Within seconds, got the people of my choice. It's upto them to accept. Now that I've sent them, I don't care because they may not care to see. But what surprises me is that emotions are so fleeting! When I was sending them, my heart, I felt, left a beat. But then, there was nothing to worry. I am just another person among their fan list. But I wonder, do they get time after all? Do they really care?
I never cared about them. But what is it that is making me so vulnerable? I may ot be interested in any of the things related to their profession. Then...... is it some kind of reaching out to people? Then, in that case there may be so many other people I may not know to whom I should reach out to. Can anybody help?

No comments:

Post a Comment